MedIsao Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on MedISAO's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MedISAO's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
Under This license
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with these submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize MedISAO to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all submissions to enable inclusion and use of the submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your submissions. However, by submitting to MedISAO, you hereby grant MedISAO a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the submissions in connection with the MedISAO Website and MedISAO's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the MedISAO Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the MedISAO Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service.
- You further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant MedISAO all of the license rights granted herein.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MedISAO at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MedISAO at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall MedISAO or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MedISAO's Internet site, even if MedISAO or a MedISAO authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MedISAO's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MedISAO does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MedISAO may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MedISAO does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MedISAO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MedISAO of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to MedISAO's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.